The Word became flesh and blood and moved into the neighbourhood.

Thursday 3 January 2013

Mechanical Problems...

In the meantime, my sewing machine suffered mechanical failure. Being an electronic machine, and it sounding the way it did, I decided it was not worth trying to fix. I would just go out and look for a new machine. Of course, there are way too many choices out there, and the it became quite clear I could buy a new sewing machine or for the same price, a new small car. No thanks! Instead I skipped the speciality stores and bought off the shelf. I decided to stick with the machine I had in the past and simply replaced my brother. This one, however, is one model up which allows me to dabble with the free motion quilting foot, which you saw in the rail fence lap quilt. Definitely worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment