The Word became flesh and blood and moved into the neighbourhood.

Saturday 23 February 2013

Christmas Projects

I tried a few Christmas projects this past year. I used some panels and some imagination to create table mats, placemats and the newest quilting rage - the mug rug.




These were so cute. I also made a couple of mug rug sets to give as gifts and unfortunately forgot to take pics before I gave them away. One set was a traditional set of 2 in red, green and white with traditional Christmas motifs. The other was a set of 4 country Christmas style mug rugs in blue, white and plaid. 

I learned how to make the Dresden Plate in my last BOM project and love the look of them so I made 2 mug rugs and one table mat for my in-laws using this pattern.



Again,I forgot to take a picture of the mug rugs, but they were a smaller size, approx 8" sqaure where this is approx 24". Beautiful machine free motion quilting. Love them. 

And of course, a Christmas tote.




No comments:

Post a Comment