The Word became flesh and blood and moved into the neighbourhood.

Monday 18 December 2017

Chanukkah

Since we have been attending the Messianic Synagogue, Beth Shechinah, in Calgary, we have been involved in celebrating the Biblical Feast days and the Messianic traditional festivals. One of these is the Festival of Lights, or Chanaukkah...

Each year the synagogue puts on a craft sale/bazaar and I've been selling my soaps and various sewing items. Some of these include the following holiday themed table runners and table or candle mats.







 















One of the Grandma's asked for a set of Chanukkah hangers for the grand children. They are designed with 8 small pockets for 8 small gifts - one for each night of Hanukkah. I added the names to the bottom of each hanger. I made two last year, and this year the mom had twins, so I made 2 more to add to their collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment