The Word became flesh and blood and moved into the neighbourhood.

Monday 12 January 2015

Linda B's Quilting

I have still been quilting... and sewing...

I guess it began in the spring when I attempted to sew a graduation dress for Amy. She graduated from her grade 9 and moved on to join her brother at the local high school.

We spent many hours pouring over patterns and ideas. In the end I packed everything up and took it with me on my annual trip up north and enlisted the help of my mom.

We were all pleased with the end result and Amy wore the dress like a diva... The grad theme was 50's retro.




After that I focused more on summer skirts and shorts and later some leggings for the girls. I also continued to sew for little ones... More on those items later.

No comments:

Post a Comment